Monday 8 April 2013

More class makes


Morning all. I hope everyone had a good weekend. We took our two boys to their Grandparents for the week, so it's far too quiet here this week.
It's given me some spare time to show you the cards from my class in Carterton which was last week.

We had a kids theme this month making 3 cards and an angry bird box, which I've showed you before on my blog.

This is the waterfall card using the make a monster stamp set. Most people think of monsters and associate them with boys card, so I wanted to do something different and use them for a girls card. I think it worked well and the stamps are perfect size for a waterfall card.

 My second card was a batman card (sorry for the fuzzy photo). It was made using the oval framlits and word window punch. I'd love to take credit for designing the punching, but I have to give credit to another SU demonstrator, you can find her Youtude video here. Also thanks to my upline Roz for sending me a link to the video, my youngest is always dressing up as Batman and it's given me ideas for invites for his next birthday party.


 And the final card was a box window card using the cupcake stamp set.


I hope you like the cards. 
To book a place at the next class in Carterton on May 2nd at 7pm please get in touch.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...