Sunday 10 March 2013

Carterton Craft Class Makes


 
 Happy mothers day to all you Mummys/Mums out there, I hope you are getting spolit. Todays post is to show you this makes from my latest craft class including my Mums mothers day card.
 
  This is the mothers day card that we made and I hope got to my Mum on time! It's using the free SAB papers and SAB ribbon. I just had to use my favorite punch, the owl builder on this card. We used some scallop circle, modern label and word window punches, the background was spritzed with soft suede ink with some soft suede doodling around the edge with a write marker.


The second card is one I showed you yesterday using the blast off stamp set. 


The third card is using the Bug me stamp set (£11.95 clear, £14.95 wood). I love this set, it worked so well with this type of card. Although you don't need a square punch, using the 1 1/4 SU square punch made this card so much quicker to make.


The final item is this 3D owl box. I'm so proud of this design, I saw something similar, but changed it a bit and adapted it to the die and punches that I had. I will post a tutorial on my blog of this in a frew days time. It'll be my first ever tutorial, so may take a while to write up!

 
 
I hope you like the projects, I'm now taking bookings for the next craft class on the 4th April, please get in touch to book a place.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...