Sunday 30 December 2012

Thank you notelet cards

Happy Christmas all. I hope everyone had a great time. I've had a few days off crafting as no time to fit it in. Yesterday though I did get my boys to write thank you cards for a few relatives and school teachers. We used cherry cobbler card stock and ink and a new SU stamp. The stamp isn't out yet, but is part of a stamp set you can earn for free during sale-a-Bration that starts Jan 22nd. Keep an eye out for more details on the 22nd.        


I think they did a great job, my youngest is only just learning to write, so it's the first year he's wrote them himself.
I'm now planning my January classes on Jan 3rd and 10th in Carterton, if you'd like to book a place please get in contact ASAP.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...