Sunday 23 December 2012

Last minute Christmas makes


 Evening all. I hope everyone is ready for Christmas. What a crazy busy time, but I think I can finally say that I'm ready. Presents wrapped, food bought and house cleaned ready for my parents arriving this evening. Even cleaned the oven!!



I thought I'd share with you my latest crafting makes from last night. I had one christmas card left to make and a couple of ornaments.


These are the ornaments, both used Stampin Up designer series paper; be of good cheer, the snowflake die, glitter brads, tulle and twine.


My last Christmas card for this year was also made with the 'be of good cheer' ds paper. I also used the wacky wishes hostess stamp set, for the sentiment, and owl occasions stamp set. I've used cherry cobbler card, certainly celery, rose red, riding hood red and soft suede ink and finally some of the Stampin write markers in real red, pretty in pink and crumb cake.

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and huge thanks for those you follow my blog and have come along to classes or bought from me this year.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...