Monday 10 December 2012

Birthday Card and decorated Jar

Hello everyone, well I've been a busy bee with my craft fairs. The last one was dissapointing with only 15 people through the door!! Oh well, the things I made will not go to waste.
I've had a break from Christmas cards even though I'm not done yet as I needed to make my Mums birthday card and I also decorated a jar for her that I have filled with gems. 
 

 I used some of my new stamps sets including serene sihouettes, paillion potpourri (for the butterfly on the jar) and morning post (for the W)

I've used lots of other things too including the lattice embossing folder, antique brads, lace, butterfly embosslits and lots of punches.

I hope my Mum likes it. I'll find out on Friday when I see her.

Happy Stamping.


Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...