Sunday 14 October 2012

This months craft classes

Another month of classes are over, so I thought I'd show you what we made at my classes at home this month.

These first two cards I've showed on my blog before as part of the ILWS blog hop.
They are using papers and stamps from the Betsy's blooms range.



This is the halloween box we made using stamps from the mixed medley hostess stamp set. I've added some crystal effects on the web to give the effect of rain drops.


The final project was a Christmas card using the owl occasions stamp set from the autumn/winter SU catalogue. We've some of the new stitched ribbon and some paper from the festival of prints paper stack.


I'll show you our makes from yesterdays class in Messingham later this week.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...