Sunday 9 September 2012

SU Ornament Christmas Decoration


Evening all, I hope you've had a good week. I had a great night crafting last night making something for me. I loved the Christmas decoration on the front cover of the new Autumn/winter SU catalogue and after Mr UPS brought my lovely goodies to make the decoration I couldn't resist having a go.

It took a long time to stamp and die cut all the shapes out, but once that was done it was great fun to put together and see it taking shape. I even managed to impress my OH with the finished decoration.


I've used the new Gunball Green ink (in colour 2012-14) and Real Red ink, the Ornament Keepsakes stamps and matching holiday Ornament Framelit dies. I've also added some Cherry Cobbler Tulle, linen thread, SU glitter (a lot of it, around the edges of each shape, not too sure that's showed up well on the photos), there's also a brad in the center with a jewel.

Thanks for looking and have a great week.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...