Sunday 5 August 2012

The Open Sea triple time stamping card and my challenge

Evening all, I've been crafting this evening whilst watching the olympics, more medals, go team GB. Only a few more days until I go and watch the hockey. 
I've set myself a challenge. I've now got two weeks off work to look after my two boys it's fantastic to be able to spend time with them with no school or work getting in the way. Anyway back to my challenge, as I should have a bit more crafting time for the next two weeks I aim to post a new card on my blog everyday for the next two weeks!! 
So keep checking back and see if I manage it.


This is todays card using the triple time stamping technique I tried last week. This time I've used The Open Sea stamp set from the summer mini catalogue (see post about a special offer I have on at the moment for items in the mini). I've used crumb cake and chocolate chip ink, chocolate chip card stock, twine and a SU clip.

Thanks for stopping by
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...