Sunday 5 August 2012

August Class in Messingham

My second class this month was held with my Mum in Messingham (N. Lincs). Here's the cards that our ladies made.





This was the first card we made using the open sea set in the current summer mini. We used Chocolate chip and soft suede ink and lots of distressing. We also used the tiny tag set, jewelry tag and twine.

  

For the second card we used the cute Elebration stamp, labels collection framelits die (in Summer mini catty), sentiment from Apothecary art stamp set (in Summer mini catty). 
Can you guess what I used for the background? 
It's bubble wrap, I inked up a sheet of bubblewrap and simply pressed in onto the blank turquoise card. It looks pretty effective.

 


 This is the final card in the class that my Mum taught. It was using the Tea Shoppe stamp set (in Summer mini). We also used the boho blossoms punch, bird builder punch (for the leaves), tiny tag stamp set, jewelry tag punch, bakers twine (summer mini) and daffodil delight taffeta ribbon.



You'll see that a lot of the products we've used are from the mini catalogue. If would like to take advantage of my current offer of 10% off items from the summer mini calatogue (until August 11th) then please get in touch.

Thanks to my ladies for making the class so much fun, we had a good laugh, enjoyed eating chocolate (brought back from my visit to cadburys world the day before), biscuits and drinking tea as well as making the three gorgeous cards.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...