Monday 11 June 2012

Open Sea...

I've was playing with a new stamp set yesterday, the open sea. I just love this set, it have to admit that it wasn't one that jumped out at me when I saw it in the latest Stampin' Up! mini catalogue, but after seeing what other people have made with the set I've fallen in love with it.

I've used the Stampin' Up! sponge daubers to get an aged effect. I've only used three colours of ink on the card for both the stamping and distressing, Marina mist, Chocolate mist and Soft suede. I've used the choloate chip inkpad to colour in white bakers twine to co-ordinate with the card.

All the stamps are from the open sea set except the sentiment with is from the tiny tages set. Other things I've used for the card are chocolate chip card, whisper white card and the jewellery tag punch.

Thanks for looking, if anyone would like to order this stamp set please get in touch.

Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely card Sharon. I'm waiting for my first order to arrive (finally decided what I want) and I've ordered this set. Hope I can make my cards look this good! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card Sharon. I was really looking forward to seeing what you made for some idea. i bought the set but sadly its still unopened lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...