Thursday 21 June 2012

Latest class makes

I had a wonderful weekend. It had a bit of a shaky start after we had a plumbing problem, but we finally made it on the way to N. Linclonshire. I held another class on the Saturday with my Mum, this time we had a special lady join us, my upline Roz. We also had her hubby Steve and Mindy visit too. Roz saved the day by bringing some craft things that I managed to leave at home in the rush.....thanks Roz x


It was fatastic to catch up and have a good chat. They stayed for the day, so lots of crafting chatter, Steve played the guitar for us all and we got licks from Mindy, the biggest lick was saved for my eldest son Liam who had his glasses cleaned by Mindy.......lol

We did do some crafting during the class too.

This first card we made is one that I've already blogged about as I also taught it at the last Carterton class. It was demonstrating the baby wipe technique. Where a baby wipe becomes the ink pad by using drops of re-inkers on the baby wipe.


The other two cards were designed by my Mum


 This card uses stamps from the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set. There's a bit of well worn paper on the card and some sweet butterflies from the beautiful wings embosslit die to decorate.


This is the final card using the Lovely as a Tree stamp set. The trees were stamped onto acetate using Staz on ink. Well worn papers have been used again as well as paper from the ds brights paper stack. The Stampin write markers were used for the grass and the sun.

.
The next class in Messingham will be on the 7th July (3D class) and in the August class we'll be back to making cards again.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...