Sunday 17 June 2012

Fathers Day card and bag

Hope all the Daddy's got spoilt today. I actually saw my Dad for the first time in 3 or 4 years on Fathers day, only for a couple of hours though!! We were visiting my parents for the weekend, but they had go out in the morning for a bowling gala and we had to get back to sort out a leaking toilet!! Still at least we got to see him. My hubby got spoilt too, the kids had each made him about 3 cards.
So here's what I made for my Dad. He loves owls so the Stampin up owl punch was perfect. He also has an obsession with bags so I made him a cute man bag with a card, toffee and a gift voucher inside.


For the bag I used cardstock in crumb cake, not quite navy and riding hood red (I think, I've given it to him now, so I can't check!!) and the SU well worn papers. To make the owl I used the owl builder punch and scallop circle punch.


For the card I used the same cardstock and ds papers, adding some blue demin jean ribbon.  To add the eyelets on the bag and card I used the crop-a-dile.

I was really happy as he loved the things that I made and the gifts inside.

Happy crafting.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...