Tuesday 1 May 2012

Up up and away.........

 Morning all, the new Stampin Up summer mini catalogue is here.

You can find the calatogue by clicking here 

There's some fantastic new products including, ribbon, paper, stamps and the brillant new 12 by 12" scoreboard

I'm so excited as I can now show you the wonderful things that SU have for us in this catalogue.

Todays post is showing you the new stamp set called up, up and away, that I showed you in my sneek peek last week.
I just love thid set as it brings back great memories of the 30th birthday present my hubby got for me, a hot air balloon ride.

I've got two cards to show you using this new set which you can find on page 24 of the new mini catalogue.

This first one is bright and cheerful using papers and card from Stampin up brights colour collection.
I've used brights DP paper, tempting turquoise and daffodil delight card stock. I've used the matching inks and write markers for all the stamping. The little dots were made using circles from the owl builder punch. The birthday stamp is from the happiest birthday wishes hostess set.

The second card is more subtle (and similar to last weeks card). I've used ds paper from the nursery nest paper pack.
I've used Marina mist card stock. and some white bakers twine...this is also a new item in the mini catalogue. The twine comes in 6 colours including white (page 22 of the new mini catalogue).
Thanks for looking and check back tomorrow for another card using the new Apothecary art and framelits dies from the new catalogue.
Happy crafting
Sharon x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...