Sunday 20 May 2012

Scrapbooking

Yesterday I had a fun day crafting at an all day crop run by a lovely lady Carole. I decided to have a go at some more scrapbook pages. I really got into it and was happy with what I made.

I used a scrapbook kit for these three pages from Stampin up. This particular kit is now retired, but SU do have other kits out now which are just as nice. I love these kits as you get ds paper, blank card and stickers that all coordinate. Just perfect if you are like me and have a huge pile of photos and just don't have a clue where to start to scrap them.

These first two pages are a double layout of my youngest sons 2nd birthday (he's now 4, they've been on that pile of photos to scrap for quite a while!!)




Here's the third layout I made using the same kit, to scrap pictures of the two doggies I grew up with. Neither are here with us any longer, so it was lovely to scrap them and brought back happy memories. These photos were taken on Christmas day in 1998, they make me smile because I always used to dress up the dogs, espically Sandy  (the one on the right) who we got from a resue home when I was just 4.


I hope you like them, I made one more page which I'll show you tomorrow.
 Sharon x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...