Sunday 29 April 2012

Reading Regional Training and a Sneek Peek

I went to my first ever Stampin Up regional training at Reading yesterday. What a fabulous day I had. Loads of great inspirational talks and so many ideas, I'm bursting with them. I met some lovely people including a wonderful lady I first 'met' a couple of years ago on Trimcraft forum that I finally got to meet in person. I got some wonderful swaps too, I went to bed with them at the side of the bed last night, as the last thing I did before I went to sleep was look through them all again.

Here's the name badge that I made and wore for the day.

I also made a project from the new mini that we were all asked to take with us for one of the display boards. The new Stampin up mini catalogue comes out in a couple of days, so this is a sneek preview of one of the fantastic stamp sets and papers that's in the new catalogue.

Anway I'm now bursting with ideas, watch out for some posts over the next few days showing you the new wonderful new products in the mini catalogue.
Happy crafting
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...