Saturday 7 April 2012

A little roar....

A boys birthday card to show you. This one is a mini card, 3 by 3" using a stamp from the dinoroar stamp set. I'll be teaching this card at my first class in Carterton, Oxon. next week. I've also got some girly cards and a 3D bag that we'll be making, you'll have to wait until after the class to see them though. I just love the bag, I'm on a hunt later today to find some velco to hold it closed.


Supplies: Dinoroar stamp set, chocolate chip ink, inks and blender pen for colouring in the dinosaur. Well worn DS paper, word window, modern label punch, blue denim jean ribbon, riding hood red stampin write marker (for faux stitching).

Thanks for looking
Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Sharon I love the Dinoroar,and lovely papers.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...