Thursday 1 March 2012

Just believe...

Here's the first card that I made last night using my starter kit from Stampin up.
I used the just believe stamp set. I think it's even prettier then it looks in the catalogue. I inked up the stamp using the stampin up write markers to get the two different colours.

I've also added some butterlies make from the beautiful wings embosslits die from SU, the photo doesn't show them that well but they are die cut embossed butterflies. I've also used a sentiment from the Just believe set which is cut out using SU punches.
I'll be playing again with my kit this evening, I have already started to make a card using the build a blossom stamp set, so I hope to finish that off later.
Thanks for looking,
Sharon x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...