Wednesday 21 March 2012

Flowery fishes

One of my new stamp sets is the build a blossom stamp set, I've seen a few cards that have used it in a fantastic way to make.........fishes. Who would have thought that petals could look like fishes.

It's so cute. 
I made it for a friend who cooked an amazing Chinese meal for me last week.
I've used Stampin up ink pads in daffodil delight and old olive. For the fins I've stamped off the image onto waste paper once so it appears lighter. I've used leaves from the just believe stamp set. The sentiment is made using Old Olive ink and a sentiment from a retired stamp set and punched out with the word window and modern label punches. I've used DP and buttons (as my friends loves buttons on cards) both are from my stash. Stampin up do some gorgeous buttons though which I hope to get soon.
Thanks for stopping by
Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. fabulous cad Sharon. I love using that stamp set for fishes :) Turn them towards each other t make an anniversary card too :)
    Enjoy the chinese. will catch up with your email soon
    hugs roz xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...