Saturday 3 March 2012

Card for my first card making class

Next weekend I'm having a go at teaching card making for the first time ever with the help of my Mum. She teaches patchwork and embroidery so she'll be on hand to give me any tips. She's also designing a card that we'll teach, she's recently discovered SU and is now a big fan too. I've designed two cards, the first one I'll teach is the red car card below as I've had a request for a male card. Whilst playing I tried out a similar idea for the plane stamp which I've also shown you a picture of.

The class will be held in my family home town of Messingham (near Scunthorpe) in Lincolnshire, so if anyone would like to join in please get in touch. The class is to be held on 10th March 9.30am - 12.00am.
 I may evenutally run a class down in Carterton in Oxfordshire, but we'll see how this class goes first. However, if you'd be interested in putting your name down then drop me a e-mail.



This card is made using the car stamp from the need for speed stamp set inked up in real red. I've used real red cardstock and a sentiment from the Happiest birthday wishes stamp hostess set. The background is embossed and although the lighting makes my card appear white it is actually cream.


This is a similar card but uses not quite navy ink and cardstock and the plane stamp from the same stamp set.

Keep an eye out for a sneak preview of the second card I'll be teaching
Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Two fantastic cards Sharon and what great ideas. I love them. Hope the class goes well. i'll be thinking of you
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...